Disturbia
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexIndex  PortalPortal  ZoekenZoeken  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Jacky 'Insanity' Miller.

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Insanity

Insanity

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 15-01-12
Leeftijd : 25

Character sheet
Naam: Insanity/Jacky Miller
Partner: How can you L O V E someone that would rather lick the B L O O D of your W O U N D S than kiss you?
Reden van plaatsing: Attempts to murder and suicide. Always sees a black Wolf next to her, he tells her what do to. She often see's things that aren't there, doens't think clear and has ADD

Jacky 'Insanity' Miller.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Jacky 'Insanity' Miller.    Jacky 'Insanity' Miller.  Emptyzo jan 15, 2012 1:35 pm

;;Who's A F F R A I D of the big bad W O L F?;;

Jacky 'Insanity' Miller.  Dingetje

____________________________;;B A S I C S;;____________________________

Name
Jacky
Nickname

Insanity
Orientation
Bisexual
Species
Human
Season Born
Summer
Place of Birth
California

;;A P P E R E A N C E;;

Hair color
Black with orange and green.
Hair length 
Her hair is pretty long, it reaches her lower back. 
Eyes
Her left eye is orange and her other blue. She actually had orange eyes, but her wolf always takes over her mind, and he has blue eyes
Clothes 
She wears orange shoes, mostly black shirts and skinny jeans. Her shirts have funny or offensive text on them, or prints. Brands like Babycakes and cupcake cult. She also loves Hello-Kitty accerocies. She has her lip pierced at (for her) the right side of her bottom lip.  
Body Type 
She has a thin body, and a very pale skin.

;;R E L A T I O N S H I P S;; 

Parents

Anthony & Isabella
Siblings
Samantha, Matthew & Daniel
Partner
How can you L O V E someone that would rather L I C K the B L O O D of your W O U N D S than K I S S you?
Crush
I would love to B I T E your L I P,
D R I N K your B L O O D,
H U G you till you D I E,
But M O S T of all, L O V E you,
U N T I L the B I T T E R E N D <3

Ex-partners
None
Friends
None yet
Hates
None yet.
Knows
Some creepy doctors and nurses. Besides that, nobody.

;;P E R S O N A L;;

Killing, blood, wounds, wolves, the colour orange, fights, dolls with button eyes
Dislikes
Too happy people, her mother, barbie dolls,...
Strong points
Fast runner, the fact that she loves blood and wounds so she has np problem with fighting, she can love people close to her, ...
Personality
Insanity is as insane as her name says. She likes running around with knifes and stabbing people. That's why she is here. She has ADD, and lacks attention. She often speaks to 'nothing', but Insanity thinks she is talking to her wolf. She can be friendly, and on those moments you maybe want to get closer to her, cuz' if you don't, she might try and kill you in your sleep. Her heart is soft, but has a wall of stone, you have to get past that if you ever want her to love you. She is suicidal at some moments and likes to rant on and on how she wants to kill herself, or how she wants to kill you.
History 
Insanity was born with the name 'Jacky' but she was crazy, insane and saw things that weren't there. She always saw a wolf with her and talked to him. The girl was very close to her brother Matthew and her father. Her mother thought she was crazy and her sister wanted her to be more girlish. Her other brother was like a friend, but she didn't really care about him. Matthew and Jackey were twins, maybe that was why they were so close. Things went like that, and people tought it was normal. Untill she tunred 13, her right eye slowly became blue, dark, deep blue. The same color as she described the color of eyes her wolf had. "I can see the world trough the eye of my wolf." Jacky said. "It's wonderfull" Thats when people called her Insanity. And she believed her name was Insanity. So no one knows her real name. The world of her wolf is wonderfull, it's a little misty, and dark, but looks like an endless forest of colors, as purple, blue and green. She can look into that world whenever she wants. And it is on her 14th she became 'close' to her wolf. He told her what to do, and Insanity began to lose her mind nshe didn't think clearly, and the doctors thought is was her ADD. She began talking to 'nothing'. One day she attempted suicide, her parents were affraid and told nobody about it. On her birthday her wolf took over her mind, and Insanity didn't think clear, that's when she killed someone. She loved the taste of it, and the feeling of the warm, red blood on her hands and face. She stabbed a few more people and then the girl passed out. When she wake up she was in a van. 'Welcom to Disturbia Clinic.' 

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://serigala.actieforum.com

Jacky 'Insanity' Miller.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Caine Miller

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Disturbia :: Algemeen :: Voorstellen :: Karakter voorstellen-
Ga naar: